You have no items in your shopping cart.
Georgia Real Estate
- Course Title (click for details)
Mastering Your Real Estate Career24 Hours
Regular Price: $129.00This 24 hour package includes 4 courses: Pricing Property to Sell, Tax Advantages of Home Ownership, Licensees as Principal, and Methods of Residential Finance.
36 hour CE Renewal Package36 Hours
Regular Price: $140.00
1. Writing Contracts (6 hrs) - Presenting offers, legal descriptions, suggested wording for the method of payment section and more.
2. Pricing Property to Sell (6 hrs.) - Pricing compared to appraisal, basic concepts of pricing property, principles of value, and more.
3. Georgia Real Estate License Law Core Course (3 hrs.) - Mandatory for all Georgia real estate agents and brokers as of July 1, 2016, this 3-hour course is Georgia-specific and breaks down rules, regulations and laws regarding the practice of real estate into simple, easy-to-understand content helping students to better understand and stay within the boundaries of the Georgia state laws.
4. Ethics in Real Estate (3 hrs.) - A great refresher in ethics, this course reviews the National Association of Realtors (NAR) Code of Ethics and fulfills the mandatory NAR Ethics Renewal Training requirement.
5. Methods of Residential Finance (6 hrs) - This course also covers legislation in regard to financing
6. ADA & Fair Housing (3hrs.) - This course offers in-depth insight into the ADA and Fair Housing which affect most areas of real estate.
7. Tax Advantages of Home Ownership (6hrs.) - This course gives the student insight into different kinds of homeowner benefits and also teaches how to calculate taxes that can affect the purchase of a home
8. Green Home Features (3 hrs.) - Highlights include water and energy efficiency, appliances, methods of controlling heat loss, how to conserve energy in a home, lighting, and renewable energy.
Meets the 36 hour continuing education requirement to renew a salesperson or a broker license in Georgia.
Georgia Understanding Closing Statements9 Hours$70.00The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Settlement Statement is very intensive and complicated. This course walks the student through its completion in detail. Students will enjoy the discussion of different calculations needed to properly complete the form accurately.
Property Valuation: Sales Comparison Approach (6 Credit Hours)6 Hours$50.00Gain insight into how the sales comparison approach to valuation works. This course takes a step-by-step look at the approach. Additionally, this course covers the process for data collections as well as different ways that adjustments can be estimated. Example problems help students to better retain and apply the information.
Property Valuation: Income Capitalization Overview (6 Credit Hours)6 Hours$50.00Learn all the steps included in the income approach to home and property valuation. This course dives into how to estimate rates of capitalization as well as income and expenses. Highlights include coverage of yield capitalization and direct capitalization as well as multiple examples designed specifically to help students better absorb and fully comprehend the material covered.
Property Valuation: Cost Approach Overview (6 Credit Hours)6 Hours$50.00Using a hands-on approach to understanding valuation of a property from a cost approach standpoint, this course helps students learn by walking through various examples as the study material progresses. This course focuses on the various methods for estimating cost as well as calculating depreciation.
Green Home Construction (6 Credit Hours)6 Hours$50.00Thinking about "going green?" The prevalence of green home construction continues to expand in the U.S. Don't you want to have a better understanding of this market? This course covers various topics in both sustainable design and green home construction including waste management, lot shopping, special safety applications, site work, and building material choices.
Commercial Leases (6 Credit Hours)6 Hours$50.00Leases can be a huge source of commission for agents looking to pursue commercial real estate. This course offers the need-to-know information for the 3 major types of commercial leases: office, retail and industrial. Highlights include: major negotiation points, how to determine rent based on formulas, and technical concerns exclusive to industrial leases.
Writing Contracts (6 Credit Hours)6 Hours$50.00A fundamental overview of writing contracts for real estate, this course is an excellent introduction or review of various types of contracts including tips for each. Topics included are legal descriptions, help with the wording for the method of payment sections, special stipulations, how to present offers, and also problems for which you should be on the lookout.
Tax Advantages of Home Ownership (6 Credit Hours)6 Hours$50.00What types of tax benefits are unique to homeowners? This course gives the student insight into different kinds of homeowner benefits and also teaches how to calculate taxes that can affect the purchase of a home. This is an elective real estate continuing education course.